Welcome to Stephens Lawyers
We are a Wellington-based general practice law firm with clients throughout New Zealand.
We provide pragmatic and comprehensive legal advice to a range of clients and look forward to applying our skills and experience to assist you.
Our key legal practice areas include:
- property law and conveyancing – including the sale, purchase financing of domestic, commercial, rural real estate, including subdivisions and retirement units.
- commercial and company law including IT & IP contracts and small to medium business advice.
- construction law and construction contracts.
- wills, trusts, estates, enduring powers of attorney and elder law issues.
- film and entertainment law.
- unit titles and body corporate issues.
- leasing and tenancy issues.
- relationship property and other disputes resolution.
- employment law.
Our clients include individuals and families, small to medium businesses, government agencies and corporations, several of whom are world leaders in their fields.
We enjoy working from small personal matters to large business transactions or disputes. Our clients have always appreciated our personal approach and commitment to them, as much as our advice and assistance.
To find out how we can help you, please call us. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Phone: 04 472 9632
- Fax: 04 472 9686
- Address: Level 8, Wakefield House, 90 The Terrace, Wellington 6011.
- Mail PO Box 10-966, Wellington 6143.
- DX: SP23531
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephens Lawyers – providing experienced, comprehensive, client-focused legal advice.