We offer a range of general and specialist legal services to private and corporate clients throughout New Zealand and abroad.
If your matter does not fit into any of the areas below, we have close relationships with other local, national and international law firms and specialists to assist you.
Our core practice areas:
- Company law – formation, administration and company documentation.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Franchise and lease arrangements.
- Commercial contracts.
- Conveyancing – buying or selling a home, other real estate, business or other property.
- Commercial/industrial lease and license matters for tenants and landlords.
- Construction law and construction contracts.
- Overseas investment advice.
- Real estate development, subdivisions and easements.
- Leaky buildings and weathertightness matters.
- Unit Title developments and Body Corporate issues.
- Film & Entertainment law including digital media, games, television and other multimedia.
- Film production, financing and investment.
- Production and distribution advice.
- Productions contracts and deal memos including contractors, talent, location, and confidentiality.
- Trademark applications and confidentiality agreements.
- Social media.
Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Preparing and advising on wills.
- Trusts – creation and administration.
- Estate administration, wealth protection and aged care.
- Employment, Relationship Property and Construction Contracts.
- Banking, securities, mortgages, insolvency and debt recovery.
- Family Protection and Testamentary Promises matters.
- Shareholder and company issues.
- Negotiation, mediation and arbitration.